Thank you to everyone who attended our Spring 2022 Builder & Designer Breakfast on Thursday, May 26th.
We had over 50 builders, designers, and architects who joined us at this virtual event and truly appreciate the time everyone took to attend the webinar. We hope everyone enjoyed the event including the keynote presentation on Carbon Impact of Part 9 buildings, ZEBx’s capacity building and resources, and recent case study updates on 490 Furness Street (Childcare Facility), 307 Seventh Street, and 1815 Edinburgh Street.
The keynote presentation on Carbon Impact of Part 9 Homes covered the following topics:
- What’s the issue with operational carbon and embedded carbon?
- How do buildings contribute to carbon emissions?
- What are the solutions for building to reduce carbon?
- Where the building industry might be headed to address carbon emissions?
For those who missed the Spring 2022 Virtual Builder & Designer Breakfast, copies of the presentations are available through the links below:
- Keynote Presentation Slides on “Carbon Impact of Part 9 Buildings” by Einar Halbig, E3 Eco Group
- ZEBx Slides on ZEBx’s Capacity-Building Initiatives and Resources by Roberto Pecora
- ESNW Updates including Recent Case Studies and Training Opportunities
Please stay tuned to Energy Save New West’s e-newsletter for announcements on the upcoming Builder & Designer Breakfast event in Fall. If you have any ideas or topics of interest that you’d like to see at future events, don’t forget to email us or call 604-515-3818 to share your thoughts.