Are you considering a heat pump upgrade, or do you want to learn more about different types of heat pump systems to identify which would best suit your home energy retrofit?
ESNW in partnership with the City of New Westminster, is excited to announce that the CleanBC Community Energy Coach team is hosting a FREE 60-minute webinar on heat pump technologies for New West residents. This webinar titled: ‘Considering a Heat Pump,’ is open to everyone and will be held on Tuesday October 26th, from 7 – 8pm.
During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- What a heat pump is.
- Benefits of various types of heat pumps.
- How to find a program registered contractor.
- Rebates, financing offers, and supports that are available to help you upgrade your heating system
The webinar will be presented via Zoom, a virtual meeting platform, and to attend you must register. You will receive an automatic confirmation email upon registration and a reminder one day prior. Space is limited so make sure to register early! Register here.
Note: A recorded version of the webinar will be made available for those unable to attend the live webinar. Please register for the live webinar to receive the recording.
This webinar is offered by the CleanBC Community Energy Coach Program. The Community Energy Coach program is designed to work with civic and community organizations to:
- Support community-based promotion and engagement of the CleanBC Better Homes programs to build awareness of home energy improvement and fuel-switching opportunities.
- Support the implementation of Heat Pump Group Purchase Rebate initiatives in your community.
- Provide outreach and engagement support at virtual public events and workshops.
If you have questions about this webinar or for more information on engaging a community energy coach or to get started with accelerating retrofits in your community, contact CEC@betterhomesbc.ca