Thank you to everyone who attended our Fall 2022 Virtual Builder & Designer Breakfast on Thursday, November 3rd.
We’re so pleased that over 40 builders, designers and architects were able to join us for our latest online Builder & Designer Breakfast. We hope everyone enjoyed the presentation on Embodied Carbon for Part 9 Buildings, Community Energy & Emissions Plan (CEEP) update, recent case studies, and industry updates.
The keynote presentation on Embodied Carbon for Part 9 Buildings covered the following topics:
- What is embodied carbon/material carbon emission?
- Carbon reduction strategies for Canadian homes.
- How to reduce material carbon emissions impacts.
- Case studies
For those who missed the Fall 2022 Builder & Designer Breakfast, copies of the presentations are available through the links below:
- Embodied Carbon for Part 9 Buildings Presentation by Chris Magwood (Presentation Slides by Builders for Climate Action)
- City of New Westminster / ESNW Presentation Slides for CEEP update, recent case studies, and industry updates.
This was our last Builder & Designer Breakfast event for this year, but we’ll be back again in 2023 with a new lineup of events with exciting speakers and presentations to support green building. Please stay tuned to Energy Save New West’s e-newsletter for announcements on the upcoming Builder & Designer Breakfast events in 2023!