Thank you to everyone who attended our Fall 2021 Virtual Builder & Designer Breakfast on Thursday, November 9th.
We’re so pleased that nearly 40 builders, designers and architects were able to join us for our latest online Builder & Designer Breakfast. We hope everyone enjoyed the presentation on the integrated/coordinated design process for Part 9 Homes, municipality updates and discussion, and Energy Save New West 2021 program highlights and plans for 2022.
The keynote presentation on Integrated/Coordinated Design Process for Part 9 Homes covered the following topics:
- Origin of the Integrated Design Process (IDP)
- CACEA’s Engagement with IDP
- EA Skills & Competencies
- Why Integrated Design and Who Is It For?
- Conventional Design Process vs. IDP
- Integrated Design Teams
- Effective IDP Structure – Discovery, Benchmarking and Optimization, and IDP Delivery (Charrette)
- Ultimate Goals & Benefits
- IDP Real Life Examples
For those who missed the Fall 2021 Virtual Builder & Designer Breakfast, copies of the presentations are available through the links below:
- CACEA – Presentation Slides by Cindy Gareau, Executive Director
- City of New Westminster / ESNW – Presentation Slides for Municipal Updates, Mentimeter Results, and ESNW 2021 Highlights and 2022 Plans
This was our last Builder & Designer Breakfast event for this year, but we’ll be back again in early 2022 with a new lineup of events with exciting speakers and presentations to support green building. Please stay tuned to Energy Save New West’s e-newsletter for announcements on the upcoming Virtual Builder & Designer Breakfast webinars in 2022.