The City of New Westminster has released a new technical resource on Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Requirements.
This new resource is designed to provide local residents with guidance on the City’s electric vehicle charging station requirements for new construction, including:
- Details on City’s Electric Vehicle Ready Infrastructure Zoning Bylaw 8040
- General information and options for meeting City requirements
- Performance standards for Electric Vehicle Energy Management Systems
- Labelling requirements for Electric Vehicle Charging
- Additional information and resources on Electric Vehicle Charging
Access to this new technical resource can be found on Energy Save New West’s Resources page.
Additional information on Electric Vehicles can be accessed through the following:
- City EV Policy, background and resources: www.newwestcity.ca/transportation/getting-around/electric-vehicles
- Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General information about EVs including technology, vehicles and incentives: www.pluginbc.ca