Starting October 1st, homeowners will be eligible for Double the Rebates on eligible home energy upgrades including building envelope, space heating/cooling and domestic hot water solutions.
Example rebates include:
- High-Efficiency Furnace – Up to $2,000
- Air Source Heat Pump (Central and Ductless) – Up to $6,000
- Connected Thermostats – Up to $300
- Combination Space and Hot Water System – Up to $2,400
- Windows – Up to $200 per unit
- Insulation –Insulation upgrades achieving $500 rebate by Program Registered Contractor are eligible for a $200 bonus.
Key program elements include:
- Limited time offer October 1st, 2020 to June 30th, 2021.
- Promo code required for participants (register online).
- Only one promo code needed even if applying for multiple double rebates as the code is unique to household account.
- Rebate applications must be submitted within 6 months of the invoice date.
- Purchase equipment and install by licensed contractor between October 1st, 2020 and June 30th, 2021.
- PLEASE NOTE: Participants must register for a promo code from Clean BC Better Homes by March 31st, 2021 to qualify.
Program partner webpages can be visited for more information: BC Hydro Home Renovation Rebate Program and FortisBC Home Renovation Rebate Program. Additionally, homeowners can email BC Hydro and FortisBC with any questions.