Are you planning a home renovation this fall? Energy Save New West is pleased to announce a NEW Double the Rebates promotion for fall 2020 from CleanBC Better Homes and Home Renovation Rebate Program.
Starting October 1st, homeowners will be eligible for Double the Rebates on eligible home energy upgrades including building envelope, space heating/cooling and domestic hot water solutions.
Example rebates include:
- High-Efficiency Furnace – Up to $2,000
- Air Source Heat Pump (Central and Ductless) – Up to $6,000
- Connected Thermostats – Up to $300
- Combination Space and Hot Water System – Up to $2,400
- Windows – Up to $200 per unit
- Insulation –Insulation upgrades achieving $500 rebate by Program Registered Contractor are eligible for a $200 bonus.
Key program elements include:
- Limited time offer October 1st to December 31st, 2020.
- Promo code required for participants (register online).
- Only one promo code needed even if applying for multiple double rebates as the code is unique to household account.
- Rebate applications must be submitted within 6 months of the invoice date.
- Purchase equipment and install by licensed contractor between October 1st, 2020 and March 31st, 2021.
On October 1st, program partner webpages will be updated with Double the Rebates information and customers can visit the below webpages for more information: BC Hydro Home Renovation Rebate Program and FortisBC Home Renovation Rebate Program. Additionally, homeowners can email BC Hydro and FortisBC with any questions.